This Angular Plain Gold Plated Toilet from Royal Toiletry is a compact, low-profile space-saver with a divine yet modern look. Thanks to its one-piece design, this toilet eliminates the gaps and crevices where dirt and grime collect making it a hygienic, easy-to-clean option for the busiest bathroom.
This Dual-Flush high-efficiency gold plated toilet (HET) uses just 3 litres / 0.8 gallons of water per flush, saving 50% more water than a standard Single-Flush 6 litres / 1.6 gallons per flush toilet.
Made of porcelain with a high temperature gold plating – it’s called high temperature kiln firing where the surface is coated with a special powder and heated to 1300C. The result is a smooth, shiny surface that is abrasion-resistant and resistant to cleaning.
- Seating height 45 cm / 17.72 inch
- One-piece construction eliminates crevices for easy cleaning
- Low profile fits where space is limited
- Right-Height, elongated design for comfort and ease of use
- Includes slow-close seat and lid
- Gold plated top-mounted trip lever
- High-efficiency dual flush system, uses just 3 lpf / 0.8 gpf (or 4.5 lpf / 1.2 gpf )
- Meets EPA WaterSense criteria
- Pit distance (rough-in): 250 mm / 9.84 inch; 300 mm / 11.81 inch; 400 mm / 15.75 inch (What is a pit distance?)
- Ground drainage, S-trap